Avantek 256 core Cavium ThunderX ARM Server H270-T71
As low as £11,208.00
High Density ARM Blade Server
As Featured on ARM Innovation Hub
- 2U – 4 nodes with front access to the node trays
- 8 x Cavium® ThunderX™ processors (1.8GHz, 32 core, _CP)
- 64 x DDR4 ECC slots = up to 8TB RAM
- 8 x 40GbE LAN ports (Cortina® CS4343)
- 16 x 2.5” hot-swappable HDD/SSD bays
- 1600W 80 PLUS Platinum redundant PSU
The Cavium ThunderX CN8890 processor is a server-on-a-chip silicon containing no less than 32 custom ARMv8 cores.
In addition to this large number of high performance cores, this processor features high memory bandwidth, large memory capacity, integrated hardware accelerators, fully virtualised core and I/O, and scalable Ethernet fabric.
To be sure that the data feed to the 256 cores of the Avantek 64bit ARM server is not bottlenecked, the system has 2x 40GbE QSFP+ fiber ports for each node.
Powered by the Cortina CS4343 controllers, these ports deliver high bandwidth, low power consumption and latency below 1 nanosecond and are ready to deal with the most advanced datacentre applications.
Fully compliant with ARMv8-a architecture as well as ARM’s Server Base System Architecture (SBSA) and Server Base Boot Requirements (SBBR) standards.