How to Submit an Insurance Claim
If your insurance policy is with CompuCover, click here to submit an insurance claim.
If you received your equipment before 1st January 2014, please refer to your policy documents or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a claim form to complete.
Once your claim has been assessed we will contact you.
If you are unsure whether you can make a claim, please see the below. The only major exclusions are:
- Damage or destruction due to defective design or workmanship, general wear and tear, mechanical electrical breakdown.
- Thefts from unattended vehicle where the item was not locked away from view.
- Where equipment has been left unattended in a public place.
- Accidental loss or misplacement of equipment.
- We will only pay for carriage costs within the UK. Should equipment need to be collected and/or delivered outside the UK, you are responsible for these carriage costs.
We have arrangements in place for you to be provided with a policy that includes the following required features, and that only has the following permitted exclusions:
Please note, the above matrix is a summary. For full policy details, please click here. Alternatively, please contact us at email@example.com and we can refer you to our insurance partner.
*Avantek Computer Ltd is a reseller of Summit Insurance Services Limited, and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Summit Insurance Services Ltd’s FCA Register No is 300172.