How to Submit an Insurance Claim
If your insurance policy is with CompuCover/Summit, click here to submit an insurance claim.
If you received your equipment before 1st January 2014, please refer to your policy documents or contact us on email@example.com and we will send you a claim form to complete.
Once your claim has been assessed we will contact you.
If you are unsure whether you can make a claim, please see the below. The major exclusions are:
- Damage or destruction due to defective design or workmanship, general wear and tear, mechanical electrical breakdown.
- Thefts from unattended vehicle where the item was not locked away from view.
- Where equipment has been left unattended in a public place.
- Accidental loss or misplacement of equipment.
- We will only pay for carriage costs within the UK. Should equipment need to be collected and/or delivered outside the UK, you are responsible for these carriage costs.
We have arrangements in place for you to be provided with a policy that includes the following required features, and that only has the following permitted exclusions:
Please note, the above matrix is a summary. For full policy details, please click here. Alternatively, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can refer you to our insurance partner.
*Avantek Computer Ltd is a reseller of Summit Insurance Services Limited, and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Summit Insurance Services Ltd’s FCA Register No is 300172.