Here at Avantek we strive to deliver the highest level of product and service to all customers.

Just want to say ‘Hi’ or leave us a message?

If you don’t want to speak to a member of staff but would like to leave us a comment or positive feedback, you can do this via our Facebook page, or you can call our line out of hours ie between 17:00pm to 08:30am and leave a message on our answerphone on 0330 300 3000. If you would like a response to your comment, please leave your name and a contact number and a member of our team will get back to you.

As a company we are constantly looking for new and exciting ways to develop and any feedback we receive will be used to improve our service.

Your opinion is very important to us and if you are not satisfied with the service you have received for any reason, we would like to know to enable us to rectify the situation quickly.

Our highly qualified team is trained to deal with any problem you may have. Any complaints that you wish to make will always be dealt with in a prompt and professional manner.

How do I report a complaint?

The first thing you need to do is contact us and let us know how we have failed to serve you. You can report your concerns to us by phone, in writing, by e-mail or through the contact form on our website. We will then aim to resolve any issues immediately.

If this is not possible, your details will then be escalated to our Complaints Manager, who will respond to your request within 2 hours.

All complaints are kept confidential and will be dealt with in a fair and unbiased way.

What happens next?

When we receive your complaint we will:

  • Contact you within 2 hours.
  • If you have sent a complaint in writing, a written response will be sent to you within two working days.
  • Collate as much information as possible and then liaise with the various departments involved to resolve the complaint.
  • Establish all the facts; inform you of the outcome and ask if the suggested resolution is satisfactory.

If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, we would advise that you contact your disability officer at your University, your assessor or assessment centre, or your Funding Body.

If you still feel that you are not satisfied with the outcome then you can appeal to DSA QAG.

On rare occasions we reserve the right to restrict or change access to our complaints service. This may occur if, for example, a person is persistently aggressive or abusive or makes a large number of unreasonable and persistent demands. We will tell the person in writing why we have decided to restrict access, what the restrictions are and how long they will last.